Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sani Hands for Kids Review ONLY


I am always on the look out for great products that are kid friendly. I came across Sani Hands for Kids Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes the other day. I figured what the heck and bought a box of 24 wipes. I am not a total germaphobe with the kids, but I do have hand sanitizer on me at all times. We frequent the grocery store ( dirty carts) the park ( gross) and I have even let them play on the forbidden mall play area. Miles actually has not been there yet, but Amara has been a few times. I like these individual wipes much better then the gloppy hand sanitizer in the bottle. These are much easier to handle and to control with the kids. I know that their whole hands are getting cleaned because I am doing the wiping.
From their site: An important way to prevent illness is to keep hands clean. Yet, how many children really take time to wash their hands before they eat? Sani-Hands® for Kids is formulated for use to clean and sanitize hands prior to handling food without rinsing. Unlike most other products.
Sani Hands for kids claims to kill 99.9% of germs. They are antimicrobial and they moisturize with aloe and Vitamin E.

To find out more about this great product CLICK HERE

No comments: