Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another tooth lost and also some braggin!


It seems I don't have much to talk about on this blog!

Amara lost another tooth- 4 days after the first one. She is way too excited! I think she looks older and sounds funny too!

Tomorrow is her last day of kindergarten. We signed her up to have homework sheets to complete every week of the summer. She did 2 of them today. My little scholar! I also found out that she is reading beyond a 2nd grade level! So proud of her. I hope she remains this excited about learning the rest of her life!!

On Friday Amara will run her second race of the year. It's a 1 mile fun run that she participated in last year. She really wants to beat her time from last year. I think she ran a 12:30 mile!

The picture is from last year.

No comments: