Friday, September 3, 2010

30 Days of Self Love--Intrinsic Beauty ( Day 3)


Day 3----Take a few moments to think how you showcase intrinsic beauty. What positive qualities describe you. Search deep. Through the day consider these qualities. How do they showcase in your life and make you beautiful?


Beautiful is a state of mind. People might be considered beautiful for many reasons- not just physical, maybe not ever physical. Qualities make a person truly beautiful in my opinion.

If being non judgemental is a quality ( I think it is) I think that is one of my best intrinsic qualities. I just don't think it's fair to pre judge anyone. Everybody has a story- you never know what it is until you ask. I know I am pre judged on a daily basis due to the color of my skin. It does not make me sad ( those people probably don't know any better!), but I just choose to live differently and hope to teach my kids that quality as well. I know that I learned that quality most likely from my dad. Thanks dad!

No comments: