Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days of Self Love--Love From Others ( Day 5)




Reflect on who loves you and what they see in you. Do you have trouble believing it and accepting what they see whole-heartedly? Try to think of all those wonderful things about you that others care for and use those to fuel your day.


Good question! I never really question that people love me, or why they love me. I know I am loved. I guess I used to think it was because they had to! As in my family etc. We never said the words too often, but that never kept me from knowing that they loved me. Through their actions as well as their words can let me know - although I don't need to hear it 24/7--it is nice to hear every now and then. It's usually right when I need to hear it too. It's as if they know...
I know my 2 kids love me with all they have. They tell me at least 5 times a day each and it never gets old!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That is a good question. I'm like you, I always just assume everybody loves me! lol

Tina said...

Isn't it crazy how kids can be driving you up the wall, but then suddenly do something so wonderful (like stop and look at you with those adoring eyes) just when you need it?