Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of Self Love--Perspective ( Day 7)


How do you witness the power of perspective in your life? Do you currently face something where your perspective could make a difference?


I have taken on an "it is, what it is" mentality for a lot of issues in my life. Especially for the issues that are totally out of my hands-I have to. It won't do any good to dwell on things if they can't be changed. Taking up too much time figuring out the coulda, woulda and shoulda is too exhausting and meaningless.

For current issues that can be changed- Take the steps to change them! Am I currently taking my own advice?? Well....I am working on it! Life is a constant work in progress. I sometimes put things on the back burner too long; either afraid to confront the issue or knowing it will be a difficult journey. Something I need to work on NOW.

No comments: