Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Being sick bites.


I have a cold! I thought it was allergies at first and then when my 24 allergy meds "wore off" within 10 hours I knew it was not the case. Phooey! Head cold type symptoms. Running nose, sneezing with minimal coughing. I am kind of glad I have this now and not later. I am running a marathon in 2 weeks so it's nice to get this cold stuff over with!
I am drinking loads and loads of tea just because it makes me feel warm ( I am FREEZING). I am also a hand washing fool so I can keep these germs to myself and not share them with the rest of the family.
I can say that I have had worse colds so I should thank my lucky stars for this one is just a minor setback. I just wish as a mostly stay at home mom I was able to take a vacation day so I could sleep in and stay in bed all day while watching mindless TV!! Is that too much to ask?!? :)

No comments: