Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Element Bar Review




*Our made-to-order energy bars are chock full of tasty, whole ingredients and nothing you can't pronounce. Guaranteed to put fuel in your tank and keep you smiling.*


I was lucky enough to be sent the great tasting Crispy Cranberry Element Bar from Jonathan Miller; President of the company. This bar was fantastic! With ingredients that include organic apricots, peanut butter, sea salt and cranberries-- how could you go wrong?!?! The bar was moist and delicious!


*All-Natural, The Way You Like It
At Element Bars, we invite you to pick and choose the elements (or ingredients) that you want (or don't want) in your nutrition bar. We want to make nutrition personal again by letting you customize your bars to your liking. We are also committed to using unprocessed or minimally processed elements for your bars, in order to retain the maximal nutrition for you.
*
I love what this company stands for in terms of healthy living and using such great high quality ingredients. You can build your own bars using anything you want or you can choose one of Element Bars custom made bars and you can even make changes to those!
The steps are easy to follow and you even get a nutrition label that updates as you add ingredients. Such a cool thing to watch: look here
I am looking forward to creating my own bars in the near future. I have so many ideas going on in my head as I type!
Take a look around the site and start building your custom bar today!

I highly recommend this product!

No comments: