Thursday, April 15, 2010

Operation Potty Train!

It's been a while. Besides being super busy with stuff; our computer was out of commission for a few days. What a rough few days that was!
Update on Mr. Miles. He stays dry. He hoards his feces. That's about it. haha!
He is making slow progress, but I am being as patient as I can with him. It's hard for me to leave the house knowing he has business to take care of. I feel as if I am setting him up for failure or making him hold it in. Love that. No, I hate it!! He will come around. I know he will!!!!
He has grown bored with the rewards as well. He doesn't ask for M&M's or stickers or anything. He might every once in a while and I give it to him, but he could care less. I wonder if M&M's can go bad....I better go and eat them. I don't want my buddy getting sick!

No comments: