Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Garden

I am trying to figure out how to tackle the mess that will hopefully soon be my garden. There is so much junk in the fenced in area that I don't know where to begin!
I also want to get it cleaned out before it gets too warm ( it's only 50 degrees right now) and before the bees become to plentiful. I also need to find out how I can get a rototiller or if any of my friends have one I ( my husband) can borrow.
I have lots to put on my To Do List!
I might have to put the compost pile on the bottom of the list and try to do one thing at a time. I sometimes get overly ambitious and end up getting nothing accomplished. So one step at a time this year.
I think the garden will be a fun activity that Amara and I can do together and she might even be more willing to eat a more variety of veggies if she knows she had a part in growing them. That's my hope anyway!

No comments: