Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow and rain..where's the sunshine?

I had hoped to work in the future garden this past weekend, but the snow and rain showers kept me inside all day. Kind of a bummer, but I cannot control the weather. I would actually like to get in there before it gets too hot, but who am I kidding? This is Michigan...it might be 75 degrees tomorrow!
I am feeling confident about getting this garden going! Matt asked about it and I am hoping he will be getting in there to clean it out so we can get started. I have enlisted help from some people too. The next step is to call my mother in law to get her help as well. She already has a nice organic garden at her home that I admire. If done correctly, this garden can save us a lot of money this spring and summer on vegetables! I am all about saving money.

No comments: