Monday, April 20, 2009

What a week...

Last week was a mess. I had some crazy stomach virus for 24 hours and still felt kind of cruddy for a few days past the worst part. Now Amara is on the mend and I am pretty sure Miles is next in line and then Matt. She is such a tough kid! We were up together from 10pm-3am watching The Food Network while her stomach did it's business.
The good part is that the garden is on it's way to being cleaned up and ready to plant the vegetables! We ( well Matt did most of the work) spent most of Saturday out in the yard getting it ready. I hope to plant something in the next 2 weeks if possible. I talked to my mother in law and took some notes on what to plant and how to go about it. I think our garden is about 15x15--so it's a nice space for trial and error. I am sure I will have lots of errors too. It will be a fun learning experience for all of us if anything.

No comments: