Wednesday, July 21, 2010

O.N.E. Coconut Water Review


I have heard about the goodness of coconut water, but never tried it. It's supposed to be a good source of electrolytes which is great for after a hard workout. I stumbled across

O.N.E. Coconut Water on sale ( $1.00..normally $1.39)so I bought 2 of them. They were out of the plain coconut water so I was able to try the "with a splash of guava" and "with a splash of passion fruit" flavors. I love coconut as it is, so I thoroughly enjoyed these 8.5 oz. drinks. My kiddos did as well, although I only gave them the tiniest taste ( all in the name of giving a good review of course). The coconut taste still took center stage and I liked that. I would love to try the plain coconut water and I will when the stock is replenished! I recommend this product!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Coconut water is really good for health. It is also very tasty and gives great refreshment when hot.

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Hello! I am a new follower! I look forward to reading more of your posts! Feel free to check out my blog too...I have 6 current giveaways going on too!

Also, I really love the name of your blog and that is one of my goals too (even though I don't have kids yet). But with my dietetics degree I would love to help people with stuff like that.