Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tree Hut Hawaiian Kukui REVIEW


I found the best smelling body scrub and body wash at my local grocery store (Meijer). It's from the Tree Hut Collections. This company uses very unique ingredients in all of their products. Coconut shells and crushed almonds are just a few of them. Not only do these products have unique soothing ingredients that are certified organic, but the scent I have smells like heaven ( I am sure it smells something like this..). I love the Shea Sugar Body Scrub in the Hawaiian Kukui scent. I use this a few times a week to exfoliate which is very soothing and refreshing too. I follow up with the Body Wash in the same scent. My whole bathroom smells like a spa when I am done! I am looking forward to trying the other scents; especially the Coconut Lime. How good does that sound?!?! I will admit that I was tempted to taste the products I have....they do smell good enough to eat. I will venture out and try their butter and lotions as well. I am sure I will NOT be disappointed. Check out their site to find out more information!

No comments: