Monday, February 15, 2010

Operation Potty Train!

Well the weekend went OK. Well not really, but I am practicing having patience. I keep telling myself-" He's only 2!"
Miles was all about the potty on Friday. He went on it a lot all day and night.
Then came Saturday. The excitement died down a bit, but he gave it a good effort.
Sunday was a bust. I don't think he went in the potty at all. I don't know how many training pants I changed. ( I thought to go straight to under ware, but gave up on that super fast...as soon as he peed on me- I was done.)
Now it's Monday and it was only a little bit better than Sunday. I am a bit frustrated, but I feel I can't put him back in a diaper. Nope. I won't do it.
He tells me when he is ready to try. Yes, sometimes we only sit there for 30 seconds before he says " don't wanna go potty. Wanna get down."
So, we get down. We go downstairs. We go back upstairs when he says he wants to--yes--30 seconds later. He pretty much rules the Operation Potty as of right now. Oh well. We will see how the rest of the week goes before I do anything drastic. I don't even know what that means. Heeeeelp!

No comments: