Sunday, August 8, 2010

Boring food.

We are in a food slump in our household. We basically eat the same thing over and over and over and I am kind of tired of it. We used to use a dry erase board and plan our meals for the week. That was a good system in theory, but it has kind of fizzled out. Even when the meals were planned I feel towards the end of the dry erase boards reign- the meals started to get boring. It was a protein, a starch and veggie. Pretty boring. It was always healthy-just started to get too boring. At the time I was probably counting calories and it was easier to just eat 4 oz. of chicken, 1/2 cup starch and 1-2 cups of veggies. No sauce and nothing else fun because I was too lazy to add up the calories! Any healthy non-boring food ideas are always welcome!
Maybe next week I will dust off the board......

No comments: