Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three Things Thursday


1. I just signed up for a Mud Run. It's a 5k that involves mud pits, slides, walls, obstacles, lions, tigers and bears! It should be a lot of fun. Time to get dirrrty!


2. I have loved the past 2 days. The weather that is. It has been so hot and humid here that I can't stand it. This morning was 53 degrees. I ran 10 miles. It felt so good!! Besides that my hands froze. I have circulation issues I think. I was sweating. My hands were as well, but they were also frozen. Not sure what that means. I still love the cooler temps. To bad my Mud Run ( see #1) forecast is in the upper 80's with high humidity!! Yahoo! *sarcasm.


3. My neighbor gave me an egg plant from her garden and I have no idea what to do with it? I used to make them all the time with canned tomatoes and Parmesan cheese--I think. I don't want to mess it up! Any ideas???

No comments: