Monday, November 23, 2009

Pillsbury Simply Cookies Review


Yum! I love baked goods! I was out shopping the other day and came across these pre made cookies from Pillsbury. I bought the Chocolate Chip package. They were on sale for $1.99 I think normally $2.50 for 12 cookies.
Pillsbury® simply...™ Cookies
Made with just the simple, wholesome ingredients you and your family know and love. This peanut butter cookie dough is made just like you would make at home: same ingredients, same process, and same joy in every bite. Simply pop in the oven and enjoy!


*0g trans fat
no high fructose corn syrup
no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives


We use the same ingredients you use! Some of the wholesome ingredients in simply...™ cookies include:
wheat flour
brown sugar
water
eggs
baking powder
salt
pure vanilla extract
all natural semisweet chocolate chips
peanut butter
sugar
skim milk

I am not saying that these cookies are healthy by any stretch of the imagination! BUT..if you want to indulge in some good cookies every now and then I would for sure get these. There is not as much "bad stuff" in them as Pillsbury or the other brands pre mixed cookies. I am not a cookie expert, but I did not see a difference at all in the cookies pre made with the "bad stuff"

They also make a Peanut Butter kind that I will be getting next. I love cookies!!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I bought a package of these when they first came out. They were on sale AND I had a coupon so they only cost me a buck. They were really good!

I don't make cookies often because I have no control when it comes to eating them, but when I do I just get the packaged dough and I will definitely be buying these again! :)

MarciaG said...

I thought they were brand new! ha...Amara was especially excited that I actually bought these. They were yummy and I am gald there were ONLY 12 in the package! Good stuff....