Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Green Works Review


Green Works natural all-purpose cleaner from Clorox is a fine product. We are trying to be more GREEN in my household including cleaning products. Most popular cleaning products are filled with foul smelling chemicals that are bad for the environment, our lungs and our skin. I hate when I clean and a chalky film is left behind-I have to go over that film with plain water. What's the point of that?

Green Works gives you the same cleaning power as traditional cleaners. It's made with plant- and mineral based ingredients. Green works uses biodegradable ingredients and has never been tested on animals.

What's not to like about that?!?! The first ingredient is filtered water.I use the all-purpose cleaner mainly for my kitchen counters and the kitchen sink. It really does work just as well if not better then my chemical based products ( which I am weeding out!). It has a pleasant fresh smell that does not burn my nostrils ( or my skin for that matter) and no film is left behind after I clean with it.
I not only recommend this because of it's cleaning power, but because of it's ability to be environmentally friendly as well. It is a product that I will continue to use on my crusade to "greening" up my life!

No comments: