Thursday, July 2, 2009

Healthy Family Updates

Operation Declutter continues! This past week Matt has made some progress ( I will give him the credit!). He took on the top of the fridge as well as our closet in our bedroom! Eeek! Lots of separating and sorting going on in there. We still have a ways to go, but we are slowly making strides to be clutter free ( or at least less cluttered).
We made a vow back in March to be clutter free by June....ooops!
I am gladly taking any tips you might have to help us stay cluttered free...I NEED to hear what you have to say!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been told to follow the "if you havent used/wore it for a year" it goes.

And then once you are all clutter free, put 10 things away daily.

That's all I got :)

MarciaG said...

Ohh..that sounds hard!! LOL!

Thanks! I will pass it on to the Mr.