Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NuGo Bar Review


I love nutrition bars. I was very happy to be able to get a few NuGo Nutrition to Go bars in the mail!!


**Our mission at NuGo is pretty simple: To help people make better snack choices without compromising on flavor. We never use hydrogenated oils or trans fats in our products and, unlike our competitors, we never use waxy vegetable fat compounds in place of real, delicious chocolate. At NuGo, we’re different. We care about you and your family, and we believe in the benefits of real, delicious, chocolate. That’s why we use only all natural, top quality ingredients like real milk chocolate and antioxidant-rich real dark chocolate to make our bars the best tasting, healthiest options available.**


I was able to sample 5 different NuGo bars:

Vanilla Yogurt--my 2 kids loved this one!

Chocolate--11g protein

Peanut Butter Chocolate--only 3g fat and 100% natural

Chocolate Chocolate Chip (dark chocolate)--my favorite and dairy free

Chocolate Banana-- my least fave of the bunch- my guess is because I don't like bananas! 17g protein and low fat! My 2 year old was a BIG fan.


With so many varieties to choose from there is something for everyone!

There are a lot of types/categories of NuGo bars too:

NuGo Family-- Low Glycemic

NuGo Organic--USDA Certified Organic

NuGo Dark--Real Delicious Dark Chocolate

Gluten Free--Soy, Wheat and Dairy Free

KeriBar--Fruit and Fiber

Smarte Carb--Sugar Free


I highly recommend these bars. They offer great variety with all natural ingredients that are sure to fit in your lifestyle. You can pop on over to the website to find out where you can purchase these bars or place an online order anytime of the day or night!

No comments: