Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's stinkin' early....

Here it is dark thirty in the morning and I am getting my caffeine so I can participate in Power Pilates. This might be a new goal of mine( yipee!)....an oldie but a goodie. I used to do this class every Wednesday morning a few years back ( 2006!), and kind of got out of the habit. I should also add that I am not very good at pilates. I try very hard and it irritates me that I find it so difficult. I also get great results from it since the kids totally destroyed my core. When I take it on a regular basis I can really notice an improvement on my midsection (ie: I start to look less and less like E.T.)

Miles has slept for 12 or more for the past 2 nights, but naturally that was not the case last night. He slept for about an hour and then woke up and was up until after 10pm. I was really trying to be in bed by 10pm last night knowing that I needed my game face on to concur this pilates crap. Oh, and when I took it years ago it was only Pilates-not POWER Pilates so this should be interesting.
Ok, so here I go....wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mary Letts said...

Thanks for motivating me to get my butt out of bed to do "Power Pilates" with you EARLY this morning!! It was fun! Hope we can make it a regular class that we attend. If we stick with it Im sure we see the rewards.