Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!







Halloween is almost over and I only ate 3 pieces of candy. And I only stole one piece from Amara's pumpkin bucket. She had a lot of fun. She went as a Snow Princess this year. The last 2 Halloween's it has been either raining, freeing cold or both (freezing cold rain). She was Snow White her first year and Cinderella last year. She had to wear a jogging suit underneath her costume both times it was so cold. She did not look very princess like! So it was my brilliant idea to convince her to be a snow princess. A long to the ground fleece get-up, complete with hand muffler that she would be warm in--too bad today's weather was in the 60's! She put her costume on this afternoon to go to Matt's work and asked me to turn the air conditioner on in the car she was so warm. Oops! It did cool down by the time it was time to Trick or Treat though so I am thankful for that.
Cutey Miles was a Playful Puppy. He seemed to like his costume well enough. So easy to please at this age!



1 comment:

KB and Friends said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying CropMom! Your layouts have been so much fun to look at.