Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BAGGU Reusable Bag Review




I am always on the lookout for great Earth friendly products. I was very pleased to have been sent this reusable bag from BAGGU! I have been on a quest for a bag that I can fit in my purse or in my glove bag for unplanned trips to the store or for when I am only getting a few items. I already use reusable bags, but I leave them at home until I need to use them. The ones I use for grocery items are over sized. I never remember to leave one in the car, and I am sure that if I actually did leave it in the car I would forget to bring it in the store with me. That's why the BAGGU is such a great find! It's exactly what I need.
The BAGGU bag comes in it's own carrying case as well. It is so small and folds to a compact 5"x5" square pouch! Perfect for my purse! Baggu was founded on the principal that functional, beautiful design should be affordable. The BAGGU comes in 3 sizes starting at only $6. They offer more than 50 colors too for all you fashionistas out there.

Another cool thing about this reusable bag is that it can hold up to 25 lbs while weighing less than 2 oz. How cool is that?!?!?
They offer plain Jane bags, ones with designs, big bags, small bags, grocery kits, produce bags and more. Head on over to BAGGU and check out all of the options. I am sure you will find one ( or several ) that will suit your needs! My quest for the perfect sized reusable bag is officially over. Thanks BAGGU!

2 comments:

vanessa40 said...

OOHHH
I love the BAGGU's. I'll have to order one. See this is why i love you blog so much..you find all the cool stuff

MarciaG said...

Isn't this a great find?!?!
I jsut uesed it again today and fit a 1/2 gallon of milk, hamburger buns, 2 toothbrushes, a bag of spinach, a head of broccoli, a bottle of water a bag of nectarines and 2 other items! It was packed, but I still had room for more. Not too shabby!